Christian Brothers is proud to offer tile roofing from Stoneworth Building Products. The roofing company has specially formulated its roofing material for superior rigidity and strength, which prolongs the life of your roof.
A Variety of Styles
- Oxford: An Old World look and appeals to a clean architectural style.
- Bristol: Implies the backbone characteristic of English Regency architecture.
- Cambridge: Creates texture on the roof, and gives a dimension unlike other roofing options.
- Kensington: Creates the image of additional surfaces reminiscent of the London borough for which it is named.
- Nottingham: Combines the best of multiple surfaces (smooth and brushed), a notch in the lower section of the tile and a groove to delineate the surfaces.
- Venetian: A classic style that lasts forever, and enhances any structure with a flow harkening to the waterways of Venice.
With classic style and modern durability, Stoneworth Building Products’ tile roofing is perfect for your home.