CONCERNED ABOUT ROOF DAMAGE OR DETERIORATION?
- Leak on the ceiling inside your home?
- Loose, lifted or missing shingles?
- Sagging or warped wood?
- Cracked, broken or hail-damaged roof tiles?
- Standing water?
- Improper ventilation?
Don’t lose sleep at night wondering if your home or property has been compromised by a leaking roof.
KNOW YOUR PROPERTY IS PROTECTED FROM KANSAS CITY’S WEATHER.
Very, Very Fair Price
Exceeded My Expectations
WHY KANSAS CITY HOME AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY OWNERS TRUST US WITH THEIR ROOFS
CARING CUSTOMER SERVICE
ABOVE & BEYOND INSTALLATION
DURABLE, INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS
OUR PROVEN ROOFING
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
WE GET TO WORK
YOU ENJOY YOUR ROOF
NO-HASSLE WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
We know you want a long-lasting roof. That’s why we’ve worked to attain some of the highest certifications for our team in the industry. Our aim is to provide you with one project manager — from first consultation through the completed project.
Instead of cutting corners, we install premier roofing products according to the manufacturer’s exact standards. Our Kansas City homeowners enjoy up to 25 years of manufacturer-backed workmanship warranty. Commercially, we provide you with a manufacturer’s warranty of up to 35 years with our maintenance program.
The best part? We register the warranties for you!
In the Community
Our team is always looking to be a blessing to our neighbors. After Mindy’s home suffered storm damage and leaks, we were thrilled to partner with local radio station Life 88.5 to give her a brand new roof for free. It’s such a joy to give back to our community!
Why Christian Brothers Roofing Is So Different
As homeowners ourselves, we understand the risks that roof damage can cause your home or property. That’s why we’ve helped thousands of Kansas City area home and business owners protect their property with a durable roofing system.
If we could sum up our difference, it’s that WE CARE! We consider you family and that means we stand behind our word, our work and our relationship.
- We send a photo of your project manager in advance so you know who’s coming on your property.
- Your project manager will be involved from the very first meeting, throughout each stage of your installation.
- As part of our on-going relationship, we use the final walk through to answer your questions, address any last requests and educate you on proper maintenance.