Protect Your Roof with Certified Roof Maintenance
You want to protect your business with a roof that lasts—but poor installation, severe weather, or a lack of maintenance might leave you concerned about your compromised roofing system.
At Christian Brothers Roofing, we understand how a damaged roof can impact your property, and how much a regularly maintained roof gives you peace of mind. As a GAF Certified Maintenance Professional, we have a representative available to inspect and provide annual proactive maintenance on low-slope commercial roofing systems to protect your investment from unforeseen roof expenses and disruptions.
Preventative Maintenance Services We Offer
Benefits of the Commercial Roof Maintenance Program
Enjoy these fantastic benefits when you enroll in our Commercial Certified Maintenance Program:
- A durable, long-lasting roof
- Regularly scheduled cleaning
- Catch problems early
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- Warranty stays intact
- Qualify for additional warranty*
Extend Your Warranty by Up to 25%
If your roof was installed by a GAF Certified contractor like Christian Brothers Roofing, you most likely have an extended manufacturing warranty like a Diamond Pledge warranty. This means having a GAF CMP contractor inspect your roof annually will automatically extend your warranty by up to 25%.
What Causes Roof Damage?
Many commercial business owners lack the time and knowhow to properly care for roofing on multiple buildings. Others simply don’t have people they can trust or the proper equipment to perform regular roof maintenance correctly.
Additionally, commercial roofs incur damage from:
- Exposure to the elements
- Structural movement
- Mold and algae growth
- Reactive roof maintenance
Don’t risk the longevity of your roof. Instead, enlist the help of a certified professional to care for and maintain the roofing on your commercial property.
Extend the Life of Your Roof
Flat roofs are a significant investment for commercial building owners. They typically represent about 10% of total building costs but can account for 90% of building maintenance problems.
Did you know:
- Proactively maintained roofs last up to 60% longer than reactively maintained roofs.*
- Defective roofing materials cause less than 1% of roof failure—over 99% of roof failure is due to poor installation, severe weather, and lack of maintenance.
- Maintenance repairs typically cost just as much as a yearly maintenance contract.**
- Roofs relying on reactive maintenance incur an average of 3x higher annual maintenance costs over the roof’s serviceable life than those that depend on regular proactive maintenance.***
*According to Roofing Contractor magazine
**The Russo Report: Selling Owners On Roof Maintenance—Part III – by Mike Russo, Roofing Contractor, July 25, 2012
***According to a multi-year/multi-location study conducted by the US Airforce on their facilities
Choose a Knowledgeable, Expert Commercial Roofing Company
We are the only commercial roofing contractor in Kansas and Missouri to earn GAF’s highest Master Elite Award for our performance and reliability. Additionally, we are the sole consistent earner of GAF’s Triple Excellence Award for training, installation, and warranty work.
Protect your investment with proactive commercial roof care you can count on.