Roof replacement comes with a host of benefits. A new roofing system protects your most valuable asset from the elements and enhances your home’s curb appeal, raising your overall home value. A new roof from Christian Brothers Roofing also improves the comfort level throughout your home interior, and lowers utilities bills by increasing the energy efficiency of your home.
Home Roof Design Trends
New roofing comes in a wide variety of styles. Create the perfect aesthetic for your home, church, or business with today’s roof design trends. Here are popular selections to choose from:
The affordability and reliability of asphalt shingles never goes out of style. Its low maintenance, style and color selections, and climate resistance make it a reliable choice.
Standing Seam Metal
Metal roofing is swiftly rising as a popular roofing material. Modern metal roofing uses advanced coatings for increased durability. The wide variety of color options make it a fabulous choice even for the most distinct tastes. Its insulating qualities make your home more energy efficient by reflecting heat and light away. The benefits of standing seam roofing are many:
- Modern style—Get an abundance of style with distinct vertical roofing panels. Clean lines and hidden fasteners make Standing Seam roofing super stylish. Standing seam roofing can cover your entire roof or be used as an accent to your home’s unique architectural features. Porches, bay windows and dormers can be highlighted stylishly with Standing Seam metal roofing.
- Energy efficient—ENERGY STAR® rated metal roofing gives your home added insulation and saves you on energy bills. Standing seam metal roofing is considered a “cool roof” by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It’s highly reflective and lowers your cooling costs significantly.
- Easy maintenance—Metal roofing resists corrosion for decades and requires little to no maintenance throughout its lifetime.
- Durable—Standing seam metal roofing lasts 3-4 times longer than asphalt shingles, making it a wise investment that saves you time and money for decades. It resists high winds, snow, and ice. Enjoy better protection from the elements than traditional asphalt shingles. Standing seam metal roofing won’t rot, warp, crack, or absorb moisture. Rain, snow, and ice simply slide off your metal roof with its vertical panel pattern.
- Customizable—Choose the color, width, and shape of your metal roof along with the ideal metal material option for your home. Choose from steel, aluminum, zinc, metal and copper in a wide range of color selections. Express your style with color hues from grays, browns, forest greens, and earthy reds.
- Moisture resistant—Seal your home from costly effects of moisture penetration. Tightly fitted metal panels keep water from entering your roofing system and your home. Keep your attic clean and dry with standing seam metal roofing protecting your home.
If you’re looking for the #1 performing roof to protect your home and look sophisticated, Stone-Coated Steel roofing is your solution. There are a wide variety of reasons why KC homeowners like stone coated steel roofing:
- Sophisticated style—Stone-Coated Steel roofing gives your home stunning curb appeal. Ideal for elite neighborhoods as well as subdivisions and rural homes.
- Unmatched strength—Durable Stone-Coated Steel roofing stands up to Kansas City’s weather including extreme temperatures, hail, and high winds.
- Energy efficiency—Eco-friendly, recyclable Stone-Coated metal roofing decreases the entry of outside air, resulting in energy savings.
- Custom looks—Get the classic beauty of Stone-Coated Steel roofing with the look you choose: shake, tile, or shingle.
- Outstanding quality—This durable roofing won’t break, split, crack, warp, or absorb moisture. It protects your home from the elements with ease, and lowers noise intrusion in your home. It’s lightweight and sound absorbent, so you can enjoy peace and quiet in your house. Decrease the amount of noise intrusion from streets, aircraft, and heavy equipment with this outstanding roofing option.
Dark roofing colors were popular in the past, yet they did so much fading over the years that in time, the color change was dramatic, making homes look older than they actually were. Black and gray roofing are no longer the go-to colors for roofing.
Trends for today’s roofing include light colors that hold up better against weather elements. Your home exterior will look welcoming with a light roofing color. Light roofing resists damaging UV rays, and makes your home interior more comfortable. Colors such as beige, tan, and hollow grey are some great possibilities for a contemporary look for your home.
Technology Trends for Roof Replacement
Today’s trends offer new developments in materials and roof design that deliver environmentally friendly roofing that not only looks beautiful but also saves you up to 15% on energy costs. Roofing not only gives your home protection from the elements, but also provides the frontline of defense for energy efficiency. Today’s cool roofing technology trends deliver:
- New roofing that is lighter and lasts longer
- Roofing that reflects the UV rays and therefore keeps your home cooler
- Cool roofing that saves you on utilities
A Reputable Roofer in KC
Taking time to choose the best roofing material and color will give your home a look you’ll enjoy for years to come, but that’s only part of the equation when it comes to long-term satisfaction and protection from your roofing. It’s vital that you hire a reputable roofer in KC to install your roof with precision and great attention to detail.
While installing a new roof, don’t forget the gutters. Gutters are a vital part of your roofing system because they channel water away from your home, protecting it from moisture damage.
At Christian Brothers Roofing, our industry leading products, award-winning installation, and personalized customer service gives you a beautiful roof you can rely on with confidence for years to come. We offer a variety of roofing material options, including asphalt shingles, metal roofing, standing seam roofing, and stone-coated steel roofing.